You hoopers are amazing! We had quite a few requests for warm weather in the northern hemisphere. I wish I could control the weather, but I can’t. One hooper wanted 10/10 because it is her birthday, but all in all, majority rules and we all want to hoop on Saturday. October is a perfect month. Here’s why:
1. It’s after Labor Day and Burning Man and Hoop Camp, which all take place in September.
2. It’s after school has begun and people are ready to learn again.
3. It’s on a Saturday, in the lovely autumn when you can make hoops the colors of the changing leaves.
4. It’s before any major international holidays.
5. October is a 10 – a person and a hoop. If you look at things like many of us do.
So here are the dates for 2012 through 2020. Love to you all.
The first Saturday of October: